Are you in the beginning stages of starting your business?
Not sure of your next steps? Can't figure out how to make your first sale? Need a solid business plan?
Introducing... The Jumpstart Program!
Summer/Fall 2019 Cohort
The Jumpstart Program was created to excel beginning stage entrepreneurs in the "launch phase" of their business. We want entrepreneurship to be a viable and profitable career choice for every woman!
You need support day in and day out while you are in this stage. Your business relies on you having the right foundational knowledge, access to resources, and ongoing mentoring for you to be successful. We are thrilled to offer this program that fulfills all these basic needs, plus more.
What is included in the program?
- 9 to 5 Coworking Membership - Valued at $900
Access to Make Her Mark's Coworking Space from 9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday for 6 months
- 6 Coaching Sessions with Make Her Mark founder, Kayla Pendleton - Valued at $1,350
Each month you will get to meet with Kayla one-on-one for a coaching session. Things you may want to discuss are financial planning, business strategy, overcoming obstacles, marketing/ sales, or next steps.
- Weekly Training Classes/ Networking Events - Valued at $500
Each week there will be an opportunity to attend at least one workshop or networking event. Previous topics have included things like: How to Rent Commercial Real Estate, Instagram for Business, and Mindset Mastery
- Monthly Start Up Workshops - Valued at $300
On the last Tuesday of every month there will be a mandatory start up workshop. You will learn how to:
Conduct Market Research and Competitor Analysis
Determine Your Offerings and Pricing Structure
Create Your Perfect Elevator Pitch and Networking Strategy
Determine Your Niche Market and Customer Avatar
Choose your Company Name, Entity Structure, and Branding Strategy
Create a Budget and Financial Projections
-PLUS THESE BONUSES-
- Weekly Success Team Meetings - Valued at $1,200
Once per week, you will meet with your Success Team for a Mastermind Session. The goal is to regularly brainstorm with a small group of other community members that deeply understand your business. This will provide accountability, plus shared resources and connections. Success team members are curated by similar industries or stages of business.
- Mentoring Services - Valued at $2,000
Unlimited access (by appointment) to mentors with all different specialties. Some specialties include: Product Development, Licensing, Marketing, Bookkeeping, Networking, Work/Life Balance, etc.
How does the program work?
- 6 Month Commitment
- Requirement of Working in the Coworking Space a Minimum of 6 Hours a Week
- Must Attend at Least 2 Training Classes/ Networking Events Per Month
- Must Attend the Monthly Startup Workshop
- Attend 1 Coaching Session Per Month
- Participate in 3 of 4 Success Team Meetings Per Month
This is awesome! What is the cost, and how do I sign up?
- We are opening up the program to only 6 new members for our cohort starting in January 2020.
- The Jumpstart Program includes over $5,000 worth of services. We are offering the entire package for only $1,497 as a one time payment OR 6 payments of $297.
This program is more than just an opportunity to learn from talented and like-minded individuals. It is an investment in your business with the potential to pay for itself many times over.
Want to participate in this program, but cannot afford it? We have a limited number of scholarships available to help offset the cost of this investment.